Perler Beads Harry Potter Instruction Pad, 53 Patterns, Multicolor

Perler Beads Harry Potter Instruction Pad, 53 Patterns, Multicolor

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The bigger ones -like this Hogwarts Seal below- is more time consuming but also challenging and fun to complete. We found some basic idea on google and then changed it to make it our own. Perler Beads Harry, Hermione and Ron We just couldn’t help ourselves, and decided to make Harry Potter and his two best friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley too. Complete with Gryffindor uniforms of course. We did one each over a period of a week or so, so it was easy enough to accomplish. I cannot tell exactly how long it took to make these, but my estimate is about 6 hours for all three.

Cover the finished design with parchment paper (baking paper) and iron on low to medium heat. Let the beads cool down a little before removing them from the peg board. I’m excited to share them with you today! There are several on my list, and they’re all free for you to try. I’ve got all the characters, symbols, house crests, and tons of other patterns you’re going to love.

Success!

This is a great way to introduce your kids to the Harry Potter series. I can’t believe it’s been 26 years since the first book, but it has – and (if you haven’t already), you can start to share the wizarding world with your children. One of the strengths of the HP franchise is the vast array of unique objects and creatures that populate this world. It is truly an example of amazing world-building. Find your favorite Harry Potter things from the list below. The Sorting Hat and a Hogwarts Letter My niece is just starting to get into Harry Potter (she’s ten), so she and I made a bunch of patterns together (cause she also love perler beads).

I love the little wands, but they’re super delicate. Make sure to iron them enough to melt them properly together. 3. Insert the Jump Ring and Hanging Cord Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open. Here’s how you get the best results (with a rainbow as an example). Use Ironing or Parchment Paper Perler beads are recommended for ages six and up, so this is a very fun craft to try with your littles. Children love perler beads (also known as hama beads, fuse beads, or melty beads). But don’t be shy – adults love them too! Tips for Using Perler Beads To be honest, I didn’t like the small Harry Potter character. His head is too small and the face is almost entirely taken up by glasses. Now I know that Harry’s glasses are an iconic feature. However, I didn’t feel it necessary to portray them in such a small ornament.

Here are more décor from Lucinda of Swish and Stitch. If you’ve already been sorted, it’s important to have your house crest on you. It’s easy making these Perler bead house crests. Are you Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin? Harry Potter Character Keychains I admit sometimes I iron too long and some of the beads fill in. It’s kind of a fine line between ironing enough so the beads melt together and ironing too much. It doesn’t really matter if you iron too long, it just changes the look of the project a little. Before we get into the patterns, I want to review a few basics of using fuse beads to make sure you get the best results. If you don’t want the tips, scroll down to the bottom to get the Harry Potter perler bead patterns.

These two designs are simple and will take about 20-30 minutes in total. Both very cool though and right at home in a Harry Potter Party. If you have left holes in the beads while ironing, inserting the jump rings is super easy. Just choose a hole in the top row of your ornament and insert the ring. We love being creative with perler beads in our house. And when the upcoming birthday party is Harry Potter themed, then it’s natural that all the artwork become Harry Potter themed too in the month leading up to the party. It’s a win-win situation as we end up with lots of themed decorations. These handmade decorations add something special to the celebrations. And they are beautiful on the walls in the kids’ rooms afterwards too. If you’ve never worked with Perler or other fused beads, there’s nothing simpler. It’s kind of like paint by number. Just choose the pattern you want, and place beads on the pegboard according to the pattern.

We started off by making this 3D Time-Turner. See how to make it here. It was really fun to make and it didn’t take too much time (about 30min) or too many beads either. If you don’t have gold coloured beads, then simply paint the beads afterwards with acrylic paint. That will also give a more metallic shine to the finished Time-Turner. Perler Beads Hogwarts Seal Vibbedille created this beautiful (and big!) Harry Potter figure. The crafter had to use 14 plates for beading. To put it against the wall, Vibbedille used nano tape. This would also look great as a standee on your table if you can find a suitable mount for it. In this design, Harry is wearing his signature glasses and Hogwarts scarf with wand at the ready. Luna Lovegood Spectrespecs and Radish earrings

The hardest part of this whole process for me is carrying my creations over to my ironing board. 🙂 I always seem to jostle them and have to reposition a couple of beads. Hopefully, you have steadier hands than I do and can get them to your ironing board without mishap.Let the design cool under a heavy book or chopping board to make it straight. Beads tend to bend a little while cooling if left out in the open.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop