Handheld Shower Head with Start/Stop Button, 3 Water Spray Modes, 360 ° Swivel Hand Held Showerhead, Pressure Boosting & Water Saving, Chrome

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Handheld Shower Head with Start/Stop Button, 3 Water Spray Modes, 360 ° Swivel Hand Held Showerhead, Pressure Boosting & Water Saving, Chrome

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What are the benefits of a concealed shower valve? Perceived as a more luxurious shower system option, concealed valves allow you to create a clean shower room finish and maximise on space in small wetrooms. Concealed shower mixers can also be placed at a distance from the shower head, allowing you to turn on the water and achieve the perfect flow and temperature before you step into the shower enclosure.

This showerhead switch is something I could say is above the sky limit. I never feel discomfort when I have to stop the water flow. It’s very smooth and mesmerizing.It is the best handheld showerhead with a pause button and other quality features and offers great value for money. Final Verdict A magnetic wand helps for finding metal objects. You will no longer have to wrestle with that awkward mic stand-style holder. The dual-head system is excellent. What is an exposed shower valve? An exposed valve is a valve that sits outside the shower wall, mounted onto the tiles or bathroom surface, with the shower pipework in view. It generally looks like a short, wide cylinder that is flanked by a cold and hot pipe on either side, and connected by means of an external pipe to the showerhead and other water outlets.

First of all, its switch button is right in the center of the body, providing an easy-to-access approach and also making it look luxurious. Besides that, it comes with 3 spray settings, including massage, jetting, and rainfall, to ensure you have the best time in the shower with multiple options to choose from. I love its rain spray setting that exerts water in a smooth manner that calms the body and nerves. After a hectic day at work, I depend on this showerhead to have a comfortable bath. While thermostatic valves have their own classification, they are also available in both concealed and exposed thermostatic shower valve configurations. Moen DN8001CH comes equipped with new technology, which allows it to provide the water pressure needed to deliver a nice, exhilarating shower with many spray patterns.The on/off switch button comes out of the box, which helps save water and time by turning the water off from the valve. I also love its hose; it is long enough to reach all parts of my body while showering. I am certain to say it will break the chains and let you take a shower in a smooth environment. Handheld showerheads with on and off switches are safe for the whole family use. They are mainly designed with safety and practicality in mind. These shower heads with on-off switches allow you to reduce the water flow instead of complete shut-off. That prevents the build-up of water pressure and hot temperature, protecting you from bursting water lines and scalding. You can then resume the water when you are ready with the press of a button. Hotel Spa Handheld Showerhead has a stainless steel hose that is flexible and capable of giving more reach and movement to customers.

You will be pleased to know that it not only comes with an On-Off switch button but also has other top-class features which will make you a fan of it. I love its shower hose that comfortably reaches all parts of my body, even while standing. BTW it is 70.2 inches long. When talking about installation, it is simple to fix on any standard shower plumbing system. You don’t need to call a plumber if you have a DIY spirit in your blood. It will save plenty of water and your time wasted by manually turning off the water from the faucet. I like this metal hose to my old, hard, and inflexible plastic one. The showerhead delivers a decent spray, even though the water pressure isn’t amazing.If you have them around, I am confident this showerhead will never disappoint when it comes to the comfort and personal safety of your loved ones. If luxury in the showerhead is your first preference, this Moen 26009 dual showerhead is your best choice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop