Coolchange Attack on Titan Scout Regiment uniform jacket

Coolchange Attack on Titan Scout Regiment uniform jacket

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The usage of cotton not only ensured a comfortable wearing experience but also added to the authenticity and longevity of the jacket.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. I stuck with a pretty simple pattern in the end – no shaping except a tiny bit at the side seams to stop it kicking out at the back, and a yoke seam to tidily hide a little shaping at the front.Scouting legion logo at the left arm, left pocket and the back are the captivating features of attack on titan scout regiment jacket. The shirt-style collar and the front buttons boost the look of the group, lending it a feeling of refinement and an extra touch of elegance. So I set to work cutting it up and sewing the body of the jacket together, cut out the collar, prepared the collar, and starched the hell out of the collar (seriously, starch is my favourite thing. The seller answered every question of mine honestly made sure the appropriate sizing fits me and it does fit me! Scout Regiment members tell and expect to be told of the truth, no matter how good or bad it might be.

Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.On the real one, the waistband is embroidered so each amp;quot;sectionamp;quot; of the 3 sections are EVENLY distributed - on these, the embroidery is done so the MIDDLE is the widest and the 2 outer parts are thinner. For example, Mikasa Ackerman wears a scarf, Eren Yeager wears a key-shaped necklace, and Levi Ackerman wears a white ruffled cravat. Soldiers in this branch have a maneuver gear box which is strapped onto their waist area with harnesses along the chest and legs area. Cotton, known for its comfort and durability, was the chosen material for creating this remarkable piece of attire. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This has built a strong atmosphere of trust in the Scout Regiment, and a general no-nonsense form of honesty among its personnel. The sweatshirt corresponds to the photos and making a comparison with the original, it would seem perfectly identical, even in the labels, which have been made better than the previous ones. I was a bit worried about the material used but I was assured its 100% cotton and I even got it checked from a professional and he verified that it is. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. If that’s not you (or if that’s you but you want to know how I made it/feel some weird obligation to read everything I thoughtlessly spew forth like some kind of projectile-vomiting random word generator), strap yourselves in. Then I sewed up my pocket flaps and attached them and the patch pockets, adding the buttons from my stash and buttonholes too. With the rugged look of sheepskin or 100% vegan leather, this AOT Jacket features a soft inner lining, a shirt-style collar, and two snap-closed chest pockets.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop