Hyundai 50 Litre Air Compressor, 11CFM/100psi, Oil Free, Low Noise, Electric 2hp 230v Direct Drive, Lightweight, 11CFM/ 300 litres per Minute with 2 Year Warranty

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hyundai 50 Litre Air Compressor, 11CFM/100psi, Oil Free, Low Noise, Electric 2hp 230v Direct Drive, Lightweight, 11CFM/ 300 litres per Minute with 2 Year Warranty

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a 50 litre tank capacity this compressor provides an air displacement of 11CFM/ 300 litres per minute and a discharge pressure of 7 bar/ 100 psi. It must also be in the original packaging or like for like packaging to protect the product during transit. Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. Can't really comment on the capacity as I've only used for dusting so far but seems a LOT more capable than my old Clarke Warrior and at about half the noise level. You must notify us as soon as possible and ideally within 24 hours if at all possible, if your goods are subsequently found to be damaged.

Compressor Care: Pressure safety valves on Hyundai air compressors have been updated in compliance with the latest CE certification standards. Goods remain the property of Sitebox Ltd until paid for in full as per our full terms and conditions. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Most of our approved suppliers deliver to the UK mainland only; however, a small number of our approved suppliers are able to deliver to offshore addresses within the UK. While we do manage the whole warranty aspect for you and liaise with the manufacturers on your behalf to speed up the process, the warranty guidelines themselves are set out by the manufacturer in question. Hyundai offers a diverse range of top-quality products, from power tools and lawnmowers to garden tools, construction tools, and generators. Purchased a Hyundai HY27550 11CFM, 1500w 2HP, 50 Litre Oil Free Low Noise Electric Air Compressor which I received on 6th October. I've been using these compressors for work (blow-off systems for fire alarm air sampling pipes) for about 6 months, and so far had no reports of problems with them.

You can have a conversation next to it without shouting at each other or use it at night without annoying neighbours. We reserve our legal right to deduct a reasonable percentage from the refund if the goods have been handled excessively and cannot be resold as in perfect condition. There may be some minor cosmetic imperfections in the form of scratches/paintwork damage but these would not affect the main function of the machine. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority.A powerful yet compact 1500w oil free low noise, often known as a ‘silent’ air compressor, designed for DIY and trade applications the HY27550 silenced oil free air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, blowing away dirt and dust, nailing, inflating tyres or operating air tools.

The only way to ensure all cookies are removed from your computer is to use the cookie management tool within your browser.I bought this to replace a noisy 3hp 50l, I went from not using my compressor due to the sheer noise throughout the house and the racket in my garage to happily turning it on just to blow the dust off of things i could easily wipe. The 'silent' range caught my eye and I nearly went for a like for like replacement - in the end I upgraded to the 50Ltr model. We Will Introduce You Exclusively To Newpay Finance Products Provided By NewDay Limited Under This Introducer Appointed Representative Arrangement. The cfm numbers on the site are a bit of an exaggeration, however id gladly point out this is commonplace and it seems to be inline with my 2hp compressor that quotes the same from machinemart. Features 50Ltr tank, 2 x large wheels, 2 x robust rubber mounted feet and a front handle for easy portability.

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Please be advised that Hyundai Power Products now have an extended lead time and you may not receive them next day. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it being misused to drain the air from the compressor tank, causing excessive wear to the valve. Recharge time is good and fill time is good, recharging from cut in to cut out is about 40s which is perfectly fine and im not missing the extra power from my 3hp. The HY27550 is a powerful yet compact 1500w oil free low noise, often known as a silent air compressor from Hyundai.

The noise level is such that i dont need to raise my voice and it cant be heard outside of the garage at all which is all i can ask for. So we had to make a stand for it to sit on as we didn't want to cut or extend the power lead as it would void the warranty. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. They may use a number of different methods to work out whether multiple devices appear to be used by you, including matching information about your devices, browsing activity and geo-location. The HY27550 is a powerful yet compact 1500w oil free low noise, often known as a ‘silent’ air compressor from Hyundai.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop