Never Finished: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within

Never Finished: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within

RRP: £19.64
Price: £9.82
£9.82 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whatever your circumstances, whatever cards you were dealt know that it’s not your fault but it’s your responsibility. Everybody stumbled on something at least once damn near every day in that training, and we all have things to work on in life. His committment to the philosophy of "achieving your greatness by giving life all you got" through mental toughness and self discipline has been an anchor of inspiration and motivation to millions around the world-myself included. Because when you summon the strength and discipline to live like that, the only thing limiting your horizons is youI’m. I think this is a must read for the upcoming soft generation that could use more savages like Goggins!

You cast him in the shadows and believe that he can be banished for good with more physical pain, with another 100-miler.It comes from working your way through layers of pain, fatigue, and reason, and ignoring the ever-present temptation to quit until you strike a source of fuel you didn't even know existed. Lots of amazing advice on how to realize your untapped potential and the incredible cost it takes to turn your life around. You’ll no doubt be motivated and inspired by David’s story and you’ll definitely have a spring in your step going forwards.

And look, I'm not here to armchair psychologize the guy, but it doesn't take a PhD in psych to see this man has some seriously fucked up coping mechanisms. If both books were released by two separate authors, they would be held on the same pinnacle standard. A really admirable person, and wish he would get little less punishment now and a bit more happiness as really deserves it.In Can’t Hurt Me, he shares his astonishing life story and reveals that most of us only tap into 40% of our capabilities. If all you do is take a morsel (which is all I would suggest) of what he talks about in this book you will realize a better version of you. By sharing his life experiences, he has given all of us a blueprint on not only how to pick ourselves up but also how to excel in the face of overwhelming adversity and "stay hard" in the process.

He tells his story in a way that is both engaging and inspiring, and he also provides specific tips and advice that readers can use to improve their own lives. For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare—poverty, prejudice, and physical abuse colored his days and haunted his nights. But through self discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, David transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a U. You don’t need to be into ultra distance racing to gain motivation and inspiration from David Goggins and his story. Goggins goes further into challenges he had to tackle throughout his life, giving us great advice and actionable steps we can take into our own lives to reach our best potential.Two years of routine exercise, no excuses, and mental toughness not only saved me but made me the person I always wished to be. Can't Hurt Me, David Goggins' smash hit memoir, demonstrated how much untapped ability we all have but was merely an introduction to the power of the mind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop