Twilight Saga (Five book set): Stephenie Meyer

Twilight Saga (Five book set): Stephenie Meyer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. I remember the books I used to own had a warning label on them that people who read them had a chance to become obsessed with the stories. When done well, they’re magical visualizations of the lovely stories we treasure in our heads and hearts. Edward is the gallant hero who must exercise self-control, an old fashioned figure from another age, but there is something rather disturbing about the potential that he always has to hurt Bella.

I believe he just went out of character for the simple reason of trying to justify to the reader that Edward was a better love interest because AT LEAST he didn’t kiss Bella against her will ………except for when he is trying to distract her when he wants to hide something, but whatever. And, even if you (claim that you) haven’t, you’re familiar enough with the format to know how each episode begins. This series is, while perfectly for fine for girls wanting PG13-level sexual tension and an entire cast of sexy, gorgeous, shirtless people, go ahead. The Twilight series is a captivating mix of romance and adventure, with elements of horror and suspense that keep readers engaged and coming back for more.

Stephenie Meyer is the author of the number one bestselling Twilight Saga, The Host, and The Chemist. It's good the first time around; then you read it again and you realize how annoying all the characters are. The characters were static and very annoying to read, the plot in all four books could be described in one short sentence, the writing was shoddy, and it didn't convey a good message (no, "I would become a vampire for the guy I just met" and "always date crazy-obsessive people" doesn't count. She becomes caught up in his world of danger and excitement but also must deal with the consequences of being in a relationship with a vampire.

Also, it feels like nothing happens, this book makes me feel like I’m just a dead fish in a tank that is floating on the ocean.

But considering that this is also keeping a secret older than times, saved from the steps of death by this creature and the trust that this creature promised to stay by her side could (in my head) actually make this happen. However there are a select group out there who read this before the big film adaptations came along. Also, if the books seem a little creased and you're wondering why there's no plastic wrap in the pictures: I took these photos after I'd read the whole series twice, and the books still look great. Overall, The Twilight Saga 6 Books Set By Stephenie Meyer is a fantastic series that is well worth the read.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop