Bien-Etre Natural Essences 70° Eau de Cologne 250 ml

Bien-Etre Natural Essences 70° Eau de Cologne 250 ml

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BIEN-ETRE Eau de Cologne is made with natural ingredients extracted from flowers and spices, selected after a thorough smelling of fresh plants. AQUA / WATER PARFUM / FRAGRANCE BHT CI 47005 / YELLOW 10 CI 61570 / GREEN 5 LINALOOL GERANIOL AMYL CINNAMAL COUMARIN LIMONENE HYDROXYCITRONELLAL CITRAL CITRONELLOL BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL BENZYL ALCOHOL BENZYL BENZOATE BENZYL CINNAMATE BENZYL SALICYLATE (L. I was wearing my bikini beneath my summer dress so changing next to the pool was easy and fast, and then I spent 45 lovely minutes laying down sunbathing, while spritzing 4711 and another fresh summer scent from a travel atomizer.

A great connoisseur of plants and their natural essences, "well-being" accompanies you at all times, thanks to its irresistibly fresh Cologne Eaux. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.I have just now gone on holiday to France and every supermarket seemed to be the same Bien Etre colognes widely available but not that particular fragrance. This will join my summer refreshment wardrobe, only I will have to find an atomizer if I want to use it outside my home.

The lists of ingredients entering into the composition of our brand's products are regularly updated. If you require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Alla prova sul campo, ovvero dell'olfatto, il profumo è piacevolmente fruttato e si percepisce sia l'arancio ed il bergamotto, come da descrittiva.Water - Fragrance - Bht - Ci 47005 / Yellow 10 - Ci 61570 Green 5 - Linalool - Geraniol - Eugenol - Limonene - Hydroxycitronellal - Citral - Citronellol (F. It is cheap but fabulous and it carried on reminding me of summer and France for many months afterwards. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. The scent is exactly what one expects: old fashioned, refreshing, natural smelling, herbal and citrusy cologne.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop