LaserPecker 3 Laser Engraver Engraving Machine for Metal Plastic Acrylic Gold Silver with Stand

£0.5
FREE Shipping

LaserPecker 3 Laser Engraver Engraving Machine for Metal Plastic Acrylic Gold Silver with Stand

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Laserpecker Pro is a portable laser engraving machine that offers high precision engraving on various materials.

It features a super-fast preview speed of 5000mm/s, and the industrial-grade fully digital Galvo scanning system fully supports square and graphical previews, making the positioning much easier, more accurate, and intuitive. LaserPecker 2 can engrave on almost all common materials, but a pretreatment is needed before engraving on metal and plastics. Their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting a quality product. A dual roller auto-rotation kit (which has to be bought separately) is also available to achieve 360° rotation engraving on the cylinder.

Laserpecker also offers a range of accessories such as tripods, safety glasses, and smartphone holders to enhance the engraving experience and ensure safety during use. In the base of the stand, there’s the positioning plate where you can attach the brackets to line up and stabilize your medium. With a 6400mAh capacity, this laser engraver supply provides 4 hours of continuous engraving time when fully charged. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

If you use the limited amount of clipart included in the app, then you’ll do better than if you download your own. You can use the LaserPecker App to control the machine stand up and down, and the dual red lights overlapping focusing adjust to objects with different heights for fast and accurate engravings. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I was excited to get the Laserpecker 3 laser engraver fired up and get to engraving, but the included manual had nothing in there about how to actually do that.On top of the stand are buttons to raise and lower the head unit of the Laserpecker 3 laser engraver. The PC software is a little rough around the edges but I can edit my pictures easier this way, however, I am tethered. Their products are designed to provide professional-grade engraving capabilities in a compact and user-friendly format. It is recommended to follow the safety guidelines and use the appropriate protective gear while operating the machine. I received my LP2 in good time, but the cut plate shipped separately is spending a long time at Hong Kong airport.

With 6400mAh capacity, this laser engraver supply provides 4 hours of continuous engraving time when fully charged. laser spot create high accurate details, plus 3 resolution options 1K/2K/ 4K provide perfect details level.While LaserPecker LP3 is made for engraving on metals and plastics, it can achieve great results on them without pretreatment. Orion Motor Tech specializes in laser engraving machines and accessories for both personal and professional use.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.If I noticed a problem and the app wouldn’t cooperate, I had to pull power from the Laserpecker 3 laser engraver to stop it. We can hand-hold it to engrave directly on the surface of an object, regardless of its size and shape. It offers improved features and performance, making it versatile for a wide range of engraving projects.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop