Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures

Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have been using camera’s since my childhood and thus started out with different types of slide and color negative film and even have used Kodak X-Tri black and white film push-processed in Promicrol developer long before switching to digital cameras. Fujifilm’s Super Uniform Fine Grain Technology [i]ncorporates flat hexagonal grains with a large surface area that retains a sufficient volume of photosensitive pigment.

Fujifilm Superia ZX Plate - Processless Thermal Plate

Fujifilm’s LH-PJ plate is designed to work with a revolutionary intelligent "ZAC" enabled processing technology, which greatly improves plate production speed and consistency and eliminates overreplenishment in controlling process activity. I soon realised that it will expire if I did not use it, so I took the opportunity on a family night out and loaded the Nikon F70 and paired it up with the nifty fifty 50mm 1. I came into film photography thinking that I’d get some quirky, old-school looking images that I’d enjoy for a moment or two.But don’t let its average appearance fool you; Superia is a fantastic film that pushes the boundaries of what a consumer-grade emulsion can do. If you love my Fujicolor Superia 100 and my Fujicolor Reala 100 recipes, you’re bound to love this one, too! There were at least a dozen different versions of Superia made by Fujifilm beginning in 1998, and a couple are still available today. Fujifilm used the same approach to create their Fuji Pro 400H film, marketed as a direct competitor to Kodak’s Portra 400 , which was recently discontinued .

FUJIFILM Superia X-TRA 400 - The Darkroom Photo Lab

This plate is also processed through the same FLH-Z processor and with the same chemicals used with the Superia LH-PJ medium run plate, giving you the added flexibility of changing plates without changing developer. For information on how to unsubscribe, as well as our privacy practices and commitment to protecting your privacy, please review our Privacy Policy.I was really impressed on the photos that were correctly exposed on how it handled the different light sources. In 2016 Fujifilm announced the discontinuation of Superia 1600, which meant it was no longer sold outside of Japan. Physical robustness is not the only strength of Superia ZD, it also has excellent solvent resistance so can be used with conventional and new generation UV inks. format multipacks (except Japan/US) and 24 exp rolls were discontinued in 2017 leaving 135-36 exp single rolls only (plus 3x36 multipacks in Japan/US). Their precision beats and the serious demeanor with which they drummed was mesmerizing, and the crowd’s attention was firmly fixed on the line of drummers instead of the fact that we were getting scored on.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop