TLM Color Changing Foundation Liquid Base Makeup Change To Your Skin Tone By Just Blending Change Skin Color Foundation 30ml

£1.83
FREE Shipping

TLM Color Changing Foundation Liquid Base Makeup Change To Your Skin Tone By Just Blending Change Skin Color Foundation 30ml

RRP: £3.66
Price: £1.83
£1.83 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In addition, Almay created six available shades for each skin tone category, so everyone is guaranteed their perfect match. Finally, Almay ensured that this foundation was hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and its cruelty-free formula.

Foundation Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Paraffinum Liquididum, Paraffin, Cera, Microcristallina, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Silica Silylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, D-limonene, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Parfum, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. I think that the coverage will be better for those with healthy skin. If you have serious skin problems like acne scars or something like that, I am not sure how it will work. There is actually still some debate about how effective color changing foundations are. While some users swear by them, others still have questions about whether these “miracle” foundations will really perform as well as they say. They find it hard to believe that, given all the different skin types, textures, and tones, one “universal” foundation will really be flattering for everyone.

For my skin, I would say…it worked really well. I was surprised as it started to sink in my skin. It has the effect ‘your skin but better’, leaving you looking very natural.

In addition, coverage can be customized with other makeup products like concealer or powder. Regardless, these color-changing foundations usually offer enough coverage to conceal redness, acne, discoloration, and other imperfections. 3. Finish ELBBUB’s color-changing foundation will offer a medium buildable coverage that feels lightweight and comfortable, as if it’s a second skin. The medium coverage will work well with textured skin, and you can cover any imperfections in a flash. This foundation gives a very luminous finishing look, which is not my fav thing. I know there are people who love it, but I prefer a matte look. As technology advances, we basically have now a foundation that adapts to your skin tone, doesn’t matter if you are dark, brown, white. You can just apply the foundation and voilá!

Even the smell that other people seem not to like, I liked it. It smells like a sunscreen and the smell is light and pretty good.

Next, I pour a small amount of foundation on my fingers and place it on my forehead (in between my eyebrows), under my eyes, nose, and chin. How I blend it varies based on what I want to achieve at that moment: sometimes, I only use a tiny amount of foundation to cover red spots, dark under-eye circles, and pimples. Other times, I blend it all over my face;I must confess that I was not really putting too much faith in this foundation. I know I was curious and looking forward to trying it, but the truth is, I was not really expecting too much. The color-matching formula is designed for protecting and moisturizing the skin as it works to EVEN OUT your complexion. Note: One tip is to always use circular motions to blend this foundation on the face. I don’t know why, I just know that It looked more natural and blended better like that. Let’s Take a closer look 1. Texture and Smell In addition, you can expect this color changing foundation to cover up redness, and imperfections. Sounds good, right?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop