Enhanced Version Super Sensitive Listen Thru-Wall Contact/Probe Microphone Amplifier System

£30.455
FREE Shipping

Enhanced Version Super Sensitive Listen Thru-Wall Contact/Probe Microphone Amplifier System

RRP: £60.91
Price: £30.455
£30.455 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The reason this works is that you create an “acoustic coupling” between the wall and the glass, allowing sound waves to travel from one side to the other. Alternatively, drill a very narrow hole through the wall and cover it with plastic wrap to draw sound through the hole. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. Be aware that drilling a hole in the wall has very clear disadvantages, especially as regards secrecy.

A non-contact device will enable you to listen or monitor a room or environment remotely, honing in on a specific location with to-the-millimetre accuracy. The contact microphone sensor can sense the vibration that hits the wall, ceiling, floor etc and amplify it so that you can hear what is being said.It also incorporates an audio filter control adjustment allowing the enhancement or rejection of different sounds. This wall microphone with double needle and contact probe is suitable to pick up the lowest noises thanks to its very high sensitivity. It was an automotive engineers tool to enable analysis of sounds deep inside an engine primarily to identify potential faults before considering stripping it down. Infa-red is also utilised in many of these higher-end products which can cut the mustard up to 36 inches thick. This is a professional Listen Through Walls device with a high-sensitivity acoustic microphone amplifier; when placed against the wall is capable of penetrating thickness up to 12 inches, thus allowing you to hear the audio/conversations on the other side of the wall.

Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. With theft of a car, lorry, caravan, boat, holiday home, agricultural equipment or any other valuable asset on the rise, it makes sense to invest in accurate and powerful tracking capabilities allowing you to take action with law enforcement to quickly recover the vehicle.

Listening through the walls is no longer rocket science, thanks to smartphones and that too iPhones. I think my neighbor is eavesdropping on me, but I don't ever see anyone outside shining a laser on our windows. Please be aware that this microphone will not work on its own and requires the Listen Through Wall amplifier (main body of the device) to complete a system.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop