Avon Glimmerstick Eyebrow Brow Definer Choose from 3 Shades Blonde Dark Brown Soft Black (Blonde)

£4.795
FREE Shipping

Avon Glimmerstick Eyebrow Brow Definer Choose from 3 Shades Blonde Dark Brown Soft Black (Blonde)

RRP: £9.59
Price: £4.795
£4.795 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I used to use the Soft Black, but after my hair has lightened, I've switched to the Dark Brown, and I'm very pleased with both.Directions Swivel point up to desired length (no more than ¼ inch), and fill in brow area with short, light strokes.

Swivel point down before replacing point protector cap Legal Disclaimer Achieve perfect brows with our easy to use Avon True Glimmerstick Brow Definer. This pencil is one of my favorites because it is waterproof and the paint suits my natural brows perfectly. x Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer SOFT BLACK Eyebrow Pencil *No Sharpening* DescriptionProduct description Avon True Color Glimmersticks Brow Definer shapes brows with perfect blendability and smooth, glide-on color that lasts for hours.

To create the arch, position the definer diagonally from your nostril to the outer edge of your pupil, and draw a dot where it meets the brow. For the next steps in your eye make-up routine, don't forget to check out our eyeshadow palettes and fabulous mascara. When i first brought this brow pencil I loved it but it only works well if u gently need to touch up some areas beacuse if you want a decent amount of colour to come from the Pencil you will need to push harder and this would scrtach against your skin and feel uncomfortable.

I use the shade “Dark Brown” because I am a brunette with dark chocolate brown hair and the colour blends absolutely beautifully with the colour of my brows.To finish, place the definer diagonally from your nostril to the outer corner of your eye and draw a dot where it meets. Infused with nourishing castor oil, aiding to achieve fuller hair and with coconut oil, leaving brows feeling soft and smooth. It takes practice to use this stick but when learnt it can be applied both light and dark and is available in several shades.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop